Friday, May 10, 2013

Long Day...

Today has been one of those days that is super fun, and full of fun activities and projects....But by the end of the day, you're ready to crash! I love days like today...we had a fun playdate with good friends, lots of fresh air and "exercise", and then an easy bedtime. Who could complain?

I managed to finish up a beautiful dress tonight, that I'll be taking pics of tomorrow to share. :)

Until then, let me introduce my first softie, Richard the Whale. 



He was designed by Stacey Trock, and was so much fun to make! He is definitely the first of many!!

Gavin loved him too...he has requested a snake next.

4 comments:

  1. I Love that whale Emily, It's super cute! My DD would love a pink whale just like that :) Can't wait to see the snake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just let me know! I'm all about these little guys now. Who knows...maybe you need a pink and a blue one. ;D

      Delete
  2. Did you buy her book?? Are her patterns easy to follow? Like for a semi-beginner..haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did. So far they're pretty easy to follow. I got a little confused on the tail...But most of the patterns seem to be pretty much basic sc. The snake definitely is! Lol!

      Delete